Note: This article is for PatientBank Account users. Click here to create an account.
Once you upload your medical records to your PatientBank account, you can use various tools to better manage your medical information.
One of these tools is an easy way to share your records via email or fax directly from your PatientBank account.
Learn how to send your records to a physician, lawyer, or family member using PatientBank.
Sharing your records
- Log in to your PatientBank account here.
- Select the “Sharing” tab on the left sidebar.
- Click the “New share” button.
From here, you have two options for sharing your records:
- Click the green “Copy” button to copy a secure, shareable link to your PatientBank medical record. You can send this link in your own email, text, or other medium.
Share with secure link
- Enter a fax number or email address, and we will send your PatientBank medical record there on your behalf.
Share via fax or email
Tracking your shares
The “Sharing” tab in the left sidebar includes a list of your past record shares via PatientBank.
Once your shared medical records have been viewed, you will receive an email with the name of the viewer and date. The status of the share will also be updated to “Seen” in your PatientBank account.
Track past shares
If we can provide further support, please reach out by email at email@example.com or by phone at (855) 972-8436.