Note: This article is for PatientBank Account users. Click here to create an account.
Learn how to add documents to your PatientBank account.
Uploading your medical records to PatientBank allows you to easily view, share, and search your medical history from all of your devices.
Upload a PDF medical record
- Log into your PatientBank account here.
- Click the “+ Add” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Documents” button.
- Click inside of the dashed box to select and upload a PDF, or drag and drop a PDF from your computer.
- The uploaded document will appear in the Documents tab of your account.
Uploading a medical record by dragging from your computer
Rename an uploaded document
- Select the “Documents” tab on the left sidebar to view a list of your medical records.
- Click the document whose name you want to change.
- When viewing the document, click the grey pencil button in the top right.
- Enter a new name for the document.
- Press the green “Save” button.
Changing the name of a document in PatientBank
If we can provide further support, please reach out by email at email@example.com or by phone at (855) 972-8436.